Recently, I’ve been trying to perfect some cold brew recipes and have been slowly tracking, and collecting gear that has made these different brews a bit easier to measure over time.
Along with that I’ve started keeping logs of all the measurements, tools, and outcomes of these different cold brew batches to see how things change with different inputs.
I keep all my logs in an Airtable base so I can easily input a new batch, or blend, or whatever. You can see the various batches below:
Here’s a list of the tools1 that I’m currently using for my setup if you’d like to replicate it at home:
- Hario Mizudashi Pot (Amazon)
- Ovalware RJ3 Cold Brew Maker (Amazon)
- Baratza Encore Grinder (Amazon)
- Hario V60 Buono Kettle (Amazon)
- I have a crappy kitchen scale that I literally can’t even locate on Amazon, but a scale is key! [return]